What I have not posted earlier are a few small changes that I have made - dear hubby and I went for a walk at the running track next door and did three rounds of it. The track is surrounded by a park and a playground, so we walked around the periphery of the entire park; I think it must have been around 3-4 miles. Next, I have started having breakfasts daily – oats for the time being. I do not binge and have lot of oranges. I am not really a fruit person, but these oranges taste just too good.
Reducing my weight from 68kgs to 58kgs does not sound easy especially when I have accumulated this excess weight over a period of 15 years. So while I know I am not going to lose all this weight soon, I know I am on the right track.
I feel so good today.
No comments:
Post a Comment